Contact Us

Spread the love

Road accident, with damage to the vehicle and the person: very often due to a road accident in addition to the damage to the vehicle, the driver or passenger suffers physical damage and sometimes even permanent consequences. The third party transported, regardless of whether the driver of the car is wrong or right, driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, must always be compensated. So, do not hesitate to contact us if you have been the victim of a road accident and if you have suffered damage, even if only minor, we will be able to help you and, by mediating with the insurance companies, you will get compensation for the damage suffered.

[contact-form-7 id=”12″ title=”Contact form 1″]